Age In Place Sacramento
CAREGIVING AND CHRONIC ILLNESS MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Do your PARENTS or LOVED ONES WANT TO AGE IN PLACE, or continue living in their home or return home AFTER A HOSPITAL OR REHAB STAY?
We are a private and exclusive nurse owned, nurse managed caregiving and chronic illness management service. Our clients are busy professionals, retired executives and active retirees who need kind, gentle, compassionate, dependable, skilled, credentialed, insured and bonded services to care for their aging loved ones.
If the time has come for your family to make the decision about where and how your loved ones will receive care or age in place, WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU.
We provide customized chronic illness management, customized post hospital and post rehab care, in-home care, respite care, home making, medication reminders, medication management, meal preparation, restorative exercises, errands, socialization, and mental stimulation.
We are famous for our post rehab and post hospital stay for those with movement disorders, Parkinson's, PSP, stroke and generalized muscle deconditioning.
We help people with movement disorders to get back on their feet as quickly as possible to the extent that is physically possible especially after a hospital stay.
Our services can be offered in one of two places;
- Where ever you choose to call HOME......your private residence, your assisted living suite or in the home of another family member.
- In our small, exclusive and all private pay adult group home.
Our services are delivered under 3 departments;
- POST HOSPITAL, POST REHAB SPECIALIZED CARE. We understand that 85% of those who go into a rehab facility do not return to their homes. We have a solution. For every day that an older adult spends in a hospital bed, he or she loses 3-5 days of their prehospital level of functioning. Our specialized post hospital, post rehab service helps those who have lost the ability to walk or to care for themselves to get back on their feet, to feel better faster, to not return to acute care and to manage their chronic symptoms.
- CARE MANAGEMENT, CARE COORDINATION & CARE NAVIGATION: These services are provided by geriatric care managers. The goal is to make long distance care giving easier and more gratifying for the long distance or the very busy family caregiver
- IN-HOME CARE-GIVING: services are provided by home care aides, companions and certified home care aides in the comfort of your home or wherever you or your loved one chooses to call home.
What to Expect
My phone is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year long. If you get a voice mail, your call will be returned within two business hours. Once we connect, you will share your situation and I will give possible solutions on the spot and if you like what I tell you then we can begin working together right away. I have access to kind, compassionate, matured, experienced, fully vetted, insured and bonded caregivers so we are at your service and ready to take your stress away.
You can reach us at: (916) 302-3038 or go to the Contact page and submit a request.
To learn more about our services visit our "Get help" page.
For over 130 articles and videos about aging issues visit our "Learn" page.
Click here to "Contact" us.